If Your Grant Application is Approved
If your grant application is approved and funded, you will:
- Be notified by mail (email and/or phone call) no later than two (2) weeks following the approval of your application.
- Be asked to sign and return an Agreement Form.
- Receive a check for the full amount of the grant (unless specific details are indicated upon grant approval).
- Be required to evaluate the program/project within twelve (12) months of receiving the grant award and submit a written report to the director of ENCORE Ministries. This evaluation shall include photos of the ministry and at least a 500-word description/summary of the ministry.
- Due date for application must be submitted with all necessary signatures on or before four (4) weeks prior to the quarterly meeting of the Golden Cross Foundation Board of Directors
- Mail completed application form (pages 5-6, including Attachments A-F) to:
Rev. Dr. Richard H. Gentzler, Jr., Director
Golden Cross Foundation
909 Hot Springs Court
Gallatin, TN 37066-4137